The Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee will hold its fifth meeting on March 12 and 13 in Washington, D.C. The meeting will include presentations by each subcommittee, deliberation by the full Committee, and plans to finalize its work. Register now to attend the meeting either in-person or by webcast.
RECENTLY ANNOUNCED: On May 11, 2020, the Committee will meet via webcast (only) to discuss its draft scientific report before submitting the final report to USDA and HHS. Registration for this public meeting is expected to open in April.
For more details about the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee or to register for meeting five, visit DietaryGuidelines.gov or see the links below:
- Sign up to attend the fifth Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee meeting.
- View videos and materials from previous Committee meetings.
- Learn how to submit written comments throughout the Committee’s work, ending in May 2020.
- Learn about continuing professional education credits for Registered Dietitians for this event.
- Have questions? Check out our Most Popular Questions page, recently updated in February 2020.